Find refined interior letters that transcend spaces without breaking the bank at Gemini. In this digest, we will cover what metal on acrylic letters and logos are, where you can install them, and our capabilities to ensure your customers are provided the signage they need.
Sleek, Lightweight Letters for Interiors
What are metal on acrylic letters? Using our proprietary lamination process, we adhere .030-inch solid CHEMETAL aluminum sheets to our modified extruded acrylic. Our lamination process uses heat, high pressure, and chemical bonding to secure the two materials. After lamination, the sheets are router cut, forming our metal on acrylic letters and logos. These letters are budget-friendly compared to metal alternatives and add a sleek, luxurious layer to interior spaces.
Where You Can Install These Letter
Metal on acrylic letters and logos are for indoor use. Install them in lobbies, law offices, and more. Are you looking for a mature look conveying professionalism and taste? Metal on acrylic letters provides a cost-effective solution.
We offer an extensive selection of standard face finishes and various depths to customize your metal laminate letters and logos.
Materials and Finishes
- Metal laminate on modified extruded acrylic
CHEMETAL’s sheets have been finished or chemically treated to offer specialty looks.
Standard face finishes
- Polished aluminum or brass
- Brushed aluminum, copper aluminum, brass, light brass, medium bronze, pewter, black
- Satin black, silver, bronze aluminum, gold aluminum
- Bronze stainless aluminum
- Light stainless
Additional specialty finishes are available.
Brushed Light Brass
Brushed Medium Bronze
Acrylic Painted Edge Colors
In addition to our best value black and platinum edges, we have a variety of standard paint colors available and offer custom paint matching.
For custom paint colors, send in your paint name or number and brand of paint, and we will obtain a mixing formula at no cost to you. If you do not have a paint name or number and want a color match, we will need at least a 3-inch by 3-inch sample. Our paint lab will run an exact color match process for a fee.
- Minimum height of 2 inches
- 46 inches by 95 inches for single pieces
- Eight thicknesses: 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, 1 inch, and 1 1/2 inch
- A comprehensive selection of standard fonts to choose from or send in your custom font or logo.
- Indoor use only
Mounting and Installation
- Metal on acrylic letters and logos can be mounted in seven ways and come with corresponding patterns. We provide standard mountings and installation patterns with your order.
Gemini’s lightweight metal laminate on acrylic letters fuses durability and a stylish, high-end look to transform interior spaces. Dive deeper into our capabilities by viewing additional helpful resources for product information, mounting, and installation in our Resource Library.
Gemini is a wholesale manufacturer of solutions that identify, direct, and protect the world. For over 55 years, Gemini has been an industry leader producing made-to-order dimensional signage, plates, plaques, cast bronze memorials, industrial protective cases, and plastic parts. Gemini is a second-generation, family-owned business headquartered in Cannon Falls, Minnesota, with production facilities throughout North America. For more information, visit geminimade.com.